Alabama Bone and Joint specializes in orthopedic care for all ages. Our physicians and staff are well experienced in the care of injuries, orthopedic deformities, and degenerative orthopedic disease processes. We have on-site digital imaging and strong relationships with other specialty care providers to provide diagnostic tools and treatment plans for those of all ages.
Our physicians are experienced in the latest technologies in surgical intervention. If surgery is needed, our knowledgeable staff will coordinate every aspect of your surgery. We will help with insurance and schedule your procedure at one of the many hospitals and surgery centers in the area with whom we have relationships. Our staff will assist in the coordination of your recovery, including post-operative visits and therapy, if needed.
Examples of our specialized care are as follows:
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Joint Replacement/Reconstruction
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Fracture Care
- Reconstructive Microsurgery of the Hand
- Spinal Trauma and Orthopedic Spine Care (fractures)
- Hand, Wrist, and Upper Extremity
- Foot, Ankle, and Lower Extremity
- Digital Imaging
- In-house Physical and Occupational Therapy